Abrams’ Distractions – Randolph County
Abrams’ poll numbers are sinking and Democrats need a “scandal” to distract Georgia voters. They found one in Randolph County.
Randolph County is considering a proposal to consolidate voting precincts before the November 6th General Election. Ironically, the Georgia Democratic Party and all of their left-wing allies are raising cane and accusing local leaders – who are Democrats – of voter suppression.
As usual, they are also desperately pointing fingers at Kemp – even though he adamantly opposed the proposal from the beginning.
Here are the facts:
- Kemp was the first official to urge Randolph County to abandon their precinct consolidation proposal.
- Randolph County elections officials make the decisions on polling locations – not Secretary Kemp or the Secretary of State’s Office.
- Randolph County is controlled by a Democrat majority on the county commission, who then appoint the elections board members.
- The polling precinct location changes have to be approved by the Democrat on the local board of elections.
- The Democratic Party of Georgia, Stacey Abrams, and other left-wing radicals should call their own Democrat elected and appointed officials in Randolph County to solve the problem.
“Let’s call this what it is: A desperate attempt by Stacey Abrams to distract voters from her tax scandal. Brian Kemp was the first to urge local leaders to reject the proposal. Liberals are still freaking out. Why? Because they know Abrams made a million bucks, refused to pay taxes, but managed to loan her campaign $50,000. The left knows this scandal is sinking Abrams and they desperately want to distract voters.” – Ryan Mahoney, Kemp for Governor
Join the Fight to Put Hardworking Georgians First!
JUDGE'S RULING SOLIDIFIES KEMP'S ELECTION DAY VICTORY
For Immediate Release Wednesday, November 14, 2018 JUDGE'S RULING SOLIDIFIES KEMP'S ELECTION DAY [...]
WEDNESDAY TALLIES RE-AFFIRM KEMP'S INSURMOUNTABLE LEAD
For Immediate Release Wednesday, November 14, 2018 WEDNESDAY TALLIES RE-AFFIRM KEMP'S INSURMOUNT [...]
UPDATED VOTE TOTALS AFFIRM KEMP'S VICTORY, UNDERMINE ABRAMS' BASELESS ACCUSATIONS AND OBVIOUS LIES
For Immediate Release Monday, November 12, 2018 UPDATED VOTE TOTALS AFFIRM KEMP'S VICTORY,   [...]
Read MoreView More News